05 June 2007

OUT SOURCING

One RSP officer was rewarded for his sincere effort on out sourcing -Trans port, house maintenance, Laundry, Cleaning etc. He too got his promotion very quickly. He was known as out “sourcing officer”.
He and his wife were invited for the annual out sourcing function but the managing director felt offended as the out sourcing officer had not brought his wife.
When he was asked “why you have not brought her”

He coolly replied “I have out sourced my wife”.

“But does that help you?” asked MD’s TA

“She was asked to take VR as we hardly have any sex in last 5 years. As she is out Guests don’t come; I have out sourced my kitchen which saves a clean 12 thousand per year, have shifted to a smaller house that too saves a lot of money. When my children come we stay in a hotel for few days. This way I save a neat rupees one lakh per year.”

“What about your car allowance?”

--“My transport is out sourced.” The old car is only kept only for transport allowance.

-Does it help?

“Yes. I pay the auto drivers.Rs; 1200 per month and save Rs.1750”





This way I save more than I earn.”

The MD was so impressed with his logic that his name was recommended for prestigious “Out sourcing Award” and was asked to take VR immediately as the MD was apprehensive his post may some day be out sourced.


Written by Sanjoy kumar satpathy, B/188 sector 18, Rkl 3

No comments:

Post a Comment