24 June 2009

ATHEISM



Belief


On 23rd evening I told Lord Jagantha “that I am fed up with you but will start believing in your power if by tomorrow before 21 hours you can produce rain.”
There was no indication from weather bulletin that there will be rain, the expected date was 29th. So I was sure Lord will not be able to produce rain on 24th.There was another clause: it must rain at Patia, Bhubaneswar.
On the morning of 24th ie: Ratha Jatra day there was no indication of rain as the sun was blazing and heat at 9am was intolerable.
Afternoon was still worse. Had my lunch at 1430hours, no sign of rain yet, I took a nap. When got up at 1630 hours it was dark, still then I was skeptical about the possibility of rain.
When I left for duty at 17 30 hours a large rain drop hit my car just to remind me that Lord has achieved the impossible.
After a heavy downpour I could here his voice “there is nothing like impossible for me, believe in me or come closer to me to attain the freedom of life”.

A real life encounter with Lord Jagantha

No comments:

Post a Comment