27 June 2009

Drop of Gratitude


His name was Tommy, a country dog became a family member of ours.He lived for thirteen years.This photograph was taken few hours before his death.He made a last effort to get up from his bed at 3 am of 27th June 2009 and say "boss,here i go, thank you for the love,care and affection for a road side country wild dog, i tried my best, excuse me for my mistakes.bye".I got up from sleep kept him on my lap and he looked at me with a tearful eyes filled with gratitude .I told him " you have done enough for us, its time to depart, will meet in next birth."
He went in to eternal sleep.Bye TOMMY we will miss you.

1 comment:

  1. I really am sorry to hear about the demise of Tommy. I am sure he has done his clan proud!

    Will talk to you soon.

    - PMG

    ReplyDelete