25 July 2009

MY HOME


I am a female GOLD FISH, my scientific name is "Carassius Auratus", found in native of China,Japan,Taiwan,Korea,India and other places including USA.I can tolerate both cold and warm temperature.I eat a lot.Please donot keep me with smaller fish like tiger barb,sword tail etc as they trouble me by eating away my fins so i die early .My cousins are of different colours but i am preferred by most fish-loving humans.Here i am being well taken care of by Chinu and Rishi at New Jersy state of USA.My age is four+.Our life span is 6 to 7 years but can live upto 30 years if properly taken care of.My scales are not made up of gold but just to prove that all that "glitters" is not gold, God found me to tell the truth.
Thou gh not made of gold I am fondly called as GOLD FISH.(Photograph by Sandeep Tripathy)

No comments:

Post a Comment