19 November 2009

LOVE ANIMALS SMALL OR BIG



I was gifted with an orphan mongoose by one of my tribal patient.It was some few days old and could hardly walk.I had to feed it with milk with the help of cotton swabs.It grew fast and wanted chicken and liver for its lunch. Would sleep very early in it's small cage in side the blanket.My two German Spitz were her very close friends.They would take their food together, no fighting no grumbling.Slowly she became a family member.Once we had the privilege of watching it fighting with a snake.When i was busy with my computer it will climb the table and disturb me.Mongoose do not like cold weather so when the AC is on it will coolly enter the pillow cover and sleep.When i call it by name(Banoo) it will climb on my shoulder and leak my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment