27 December 2009

DOG"S LIFE



Last year during this time (x-mas time) two lady dogs gave birth to 10 pupies, only three survived, two females and a male.I donot know where that one year old male has gone but two of his sisters have given birth to three pups.One of the lady dog is no more, the other one shown in the picture(black) has given birth to six and her new friend six, a total of twelve.Here in the second picture shows, some of them are sleeping on the open field.I donot know how many of them will survive but i take pleasure in giving some food to them ,two times a day, thats my hobby.I would request my friends who love this funny creature who loves his or her boss more then self to give them somehelp.They lead a street life.Donot worry about rabies as there are more dangerous viral diseases around you to kill you.

No comments:

Post a Comment