26 December 2012

HAPPY LIFE





Be Happy and enjoy life:

Working people frequently ask retired person like me “what I do to make our days interesting?”

Well, for example, the other day, Kalyani my wife and I went into town and visited a departmental store at Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar.

When we came out, there was a police man writing out a charge sheet for the parked car in the non parking zone.
We went up to him and I said, 'Come on, man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?'
He ignored us and continued writing the fine. I called him an "idiot”.
He glared at me and started writing another charge sheet for having dark tinted glasses.
So my wife called him a "drunkard".
He finished the second charge sheet for abusing a police officer and put it on the windshield with the first.
Then he started writing more tickets. This went on for about 20 minutes.
The more we abused him further, the more receipt he wrote.
Just then our green 207 bus arrived, and we got in to it much to the public amusement and police personal foolish looks, we went home. That was some ones car.
We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired persons, we try to enjoy life and at times behave like kids which are important for our age.

Enjoy and make others happy, avoid gloomy face they make your life horrible.

Sanjoy Kumar Satpathy
Bhubaneswar: happy Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment