24 December 2013

FRIENDS IN NEED

I(Sanjoy Satpathy) had and have many friends, the list is quite big,neverending and it's impossible for me to give my due "thanks"to each and every one of them but i shall go through my aging memory lane over few days.These two doctors one on the right-Dr.Soroj Kanti Mishra is now the present director of health under Steel Authority Of India,Rourkela, and the left is the Dr.Purnendu Satpathy is the TA to the director.Dr.Purnendu is the class mate(Medical) of the present director.Dr.Purnendu taught me about basics of computer operation, problem as well as educating me  about the basics of  this modern gadget. I was staying close to his house at Rourkela in sector18 and he used to come and rectify the problems with out any hesitations but for a cup of coffee.Soroj was much junior to me(6yrs) but he helped me in the medical wards and preparing papers for conference and journals.Very intelligent but very slippery.I  will be completing 66 years by the year end ,I wish them both a very happy life for years to come.Happy 2014 to all my friends in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment