07 August 2014

VISITORS AFTER A LONG TIME----LOVE ANIMALS

A team of Languors visited our house at Patia,Bhubaneswar.India, after a long time.I offered them pressed rice(Chuda) which they refused but accepted fruit breads.Two mothers with their young ones.The boss is behind, partially hidden These photographs are taken with OlympusVG120,7.7.14

Mother and Child.This was a breast feeding week, you do not have to teach them because they know the benefits of breast milk.Those ladies who hold the banners during breast feeding week and pose for photographs, they them selves do not feed their child with their own breast milk!

The little one is asking her mother for her share.The mother with the child under her belly made a jump from another building and landed on my house top, a distance of 8 feet.Can our Olympic long jump gold medalist jump this distance with a child?

A two year old asking for his share of bread from me.I was worried if i do not give bread he may snatch my camera.Really cute .Looks like me.May be i may be his distant relative?

No comments:

Post a Comment