20 February 2013

HAI RE FACE BOOK

People used to wait for the ringing bell sound from the postman cycle but slowly post seldom comes unless its an income tax or some government letters or notice.Then land phones and gradually the mobile became a part of every ones life.I used to get dozen of e-mails every week from my friends and relatives but alas that too has changed, me only receive emails in one or two lines if i write to my contacts through emails.The latest trend in face book and leg books have taken over and my email box is filled with junk mails.The world is what it was but its people have changed a lot, selfish, self centered and lies and more lies and running after money and property.This particular cartoon prompted me to realise that the so called friendships through face book is a mirage nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment