09 June 2018

TROPICAL FRUIT:

JAMUN:

My younger brother knows my weakness for tropical fruits and vegetables.Today he brought these Jamun for me, brotherly love. Even though my tongue remains blue like Sulekha ink for a day I make it a point to consume this poor man's grapes?

The Black Jamun or the blackberry makes its appearance during the summer. It's a tropical fruit that is known to have many health benefits and when consumed regularly can be very good for your health as it is rich in calcium, magnesium,phosphorus, sodium and vitamin C.

My grand mother used to say “this fruit helps you in digesting nails and hairs consumed inadvertently while eating.Our digestive enzymes can not digest hairs and nails hence it may stay back in stomach for long time causing abdominal pain.
The seeds are used as anti diabetic medicine.
ଜାମୁ କୁଳି :
ବର୍ଷରେ ଥରେ ଫଳେ ,ଏହାର ହାଇବ୍ରିଡ଼ ଗଛ ଅଛିକି ନାହିଁ କହିପାରିବି ନାହିଁ
ଗଛସଂଖ୍ୟା କମିଆସୁଛି କିଛିବର୍ଷ ପରେ ମିଳିବ କି ନାହିଁ କେଜାଣି  ? 
ରାଉରକେଲାରେ ବଜ଼ାରରେ ପ୍ରଚୁର ମିଳେ I
ଚାକିରିଯିବନରେ ଡାକ୍ତର ବନ୍ଧୁ ମିହିର ଘରୁ ମିଳୁଥିଲା I
ଏବେ ସାନ ଭାଇ ଦୟାରୁ ମିଳୁଛି ?

ମିଠା କସା ଜିମିତିଵି ଲାଗୁ  ଔଷଧ ଭାବି ଖାଇ ଦିଅନ୍ତୁ !

No comments:

Post a Comment