25 February 2006

Original Jokes

OPERATION THEATRE STAFF NURSE: Oh Doctor, two forceps are missing. What should I do? You have already closed the abdomen.

SURGEON: Last time I left a forceps I was awarded Padmashree.
______________________________________________________________________________________

PS TO BOSS:Sir, your wife called and she wants you to go home early.

BOSS: Yes, yes. I know she can't cook for the guests.

**************************************************************************************

NURSE: Mr. John, your wife is going to give birth in reverse way!

MR. JOHN:Yeah, I see. Quite expected. She conceived in a reverse way.

**************************************************************************************

PATIENT: Whenever I dream of beautiful women, she wakes me up. What should I do?

PSYCHIATRIST: Send them to me.

**************************************************************************************
PATIENT: Doctor, whenever I go to a night-show movie with my wife I forget to bring her back. Why Doctor?

DOCTOR: That's sign of good health.
*************************************************************************************
NURSE: Doc, you look smart and handsome.

DOC: You too could, provided you co-operate.
###############################################################

FRIEND TO ANOTHER: You look very happy after knowing that you are HIV positive?

FRIEND: You know banks give higher interest to deposits by HIV +ve patients.

###############################################################

WIFE: Why did you lie to your friends that you are HIV positive?

HUSBAND:I don't want them in my house when I'm away.

**************************************************************************************
MAMUN; Uncle, why do you age slowly?

UNCLE:tHAT'S BECAUSE i LEAD THE LIFE OF A TORTOISE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIUSI TO MAMUN: Please don't do a thing that will bring infamy to our family.

MAMUN: Don't worry, even my room-mate won't know it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PIUSA:Beta Bubul, even if you marry a foreign while lady, I'll be with you.

BUBUL: You are interested in your happiness or mine?

---------------------------------------------------------------
SS

No comments:

Post a Comment